Would you like to do something truly gratifying? Are you passionate about helping kids and families reach their potential? Do you want to have a positive impact on the future of our community? Are you a team player? If so, we encourage you to join our talented group of professionals and use your skills to meet our clients’ needs.
Working for Us
Child Guidance Center offers a wealth of challenging employment opportunities including:
- Psychologists (Ph.D. and license required)
- Mental Health Professionals (Master's degree and license required)
- Youth Treatment Specialists
- Other professional, administrative, and clerical positions
We encourage you to check our Web site regularly for current job openings.
Child Guidance Center benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Personal Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
How to Apply
Qualified candidates may use the Fill-In application, please save your file and do the following:
- Sign application
- Specify position and include first initial of your first name and last name in email subject line. Example: School Therapist- J. Doe
- Send to email@example.com
Submit resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org (unless otherwise specified in the job description) or via regular mail to:
Child Guidance Center
2444 “O” Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
Please note: If you are applying for the position of Youth Treatment Specialist in the Extended Day Treatment Program or Residential Treatment Program, you will need to complete a supplemental questionnaire in person during office hours-
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Child Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Helping kids find hope and healing