How to Apply
PLEASE NOTE: Google Chrome browser will not allow an Adobe digital signature. Please use the Fire Fox browser or save the fill-in application to your computer and sign and send via email to email@example.com
When filling out the Fill-In Application and Reference Check Forms, please click the RESET button at the top of the form before filling out the form.
Qualified candidates please complete the Fill-In application and Reference Check forms, please save your file and do the following:
- Sign application digitally or scan to email
- Complete three Reference Check Forms
- Specify position and include first initial of your first name and last name in email subject line. Example: School Therapist- J. Doe
- Send Application and Reference Check Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit resumes to Human Resources at email@example.com (unless otherwise specified in the job description) or via regular mail to:
Child Guidance Center
2444 “O” Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
Please note: If you are applying for the position of Youth Treatment Specialist in the Extended Day Treatment Program or Residential Treatment Program, you will need to complete a supplemental questionnaire in person during office hours-
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Child Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Helping kids find hope and healing
Working for Us
Child Guidance Center benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Personal Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
Child Guidance Center offers a wealth of challenging employment opportunities including:
- Psychologists (Ph.D. and license required)
- Mental Health Professionals (Master's degree and license required)
- Youth Treatment Specialists
- Other professional, administrative, and clerical positions
We encourage you to check our Web site regularly for current job openings.